ART THERAPYACCESS YOUR CREATIVITY AND FLOURISH
Come on a sacred soul journey of self-discovery to FINDING YOU again.
You are seeking the chance to delve deeper into who you are and who you are becoming.
I offer one-to-one sessions for people who are open minded and want to explore unknown territory and you are aware that sometimes going to these places can be scary, but very meaningful.
You can choose to have a session of either Art Therapy, or combine it with Transformational Coaching.
These sessions take place in person.
KEY BENEFITS OF TRANSPERSONAL ART THERAPY
The main benefits of Transpersonal Art Therapy is the use of a Client-Centered Approach. This approach is empathic and does not analyse the client.
This approach uses mirroring techniques therefore allowing the client to see themselves and their situation from another perspective. Using art as a way to communicate brings much deeper insights and awareness and meets the client at a new level, particularly where they are at presently.
Other key benefits are the various tools and techniques within art therapy, including clay, mask making, ritual, soul diving and is unlike the mainstream therapies which only use analysis and dialogue. The art processes I use go beyond words offering clients a much deeper approach to self-discovery.
‘Imagine watching the world again, through the eyes of a child and
creating from a place of seeing things through new eyes’.
Art therapy can help people to resolve conflicts, develop interpersonal skills, manage behaviour, reduce stress, increase self-esteem and achieve insight. Art therapy encourages clients with:
- Discovering your self again.
- Life Changes and transitions.
- Enhances your Creativity.
- Improvement in Lifestyle.
- Stress Relief.
- Spiritual Emergence and Spiritual Crisis.
- Express feelings that may be difficult to verbalise.
- Explore your imagination and creativity.
- Develop healthy coping skills and focus.
- Improve self-esteem and confidence.
- Identify and clarify issues and concerns.
- Increase communication skills.
- Develop personal boundaries.
- Learn assertiveness skills.
- Resolving conflict.
- Share in a safe nurturing environment.
- Identify blocks to emotional expression and personal growth.
- Anxiety and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.